HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 130 - Cleanup cont. & Window Installed

(Mon 07/03)
I continued cleanup upstairs by sweeping and blowing away the dust from the corners of the frame and picking up all the nails, tek screws and rivets off the floor also. Whilst doing this, the chippy arrived to make a few small alterations to the framing and install the extra window my wife asked for. (1800x850mm Aramadale Awning).
I must admit, it does look good, and lets a lot of extra light into the meals/kitchen area. I helped chippy to install it, which was great.
It was the first time I had been upstairs for ages, so I look around a bit. I found 2 things to note.

1. One of the Master Bed awning windows has had the glazing cracked. It would have to be the one with the Comfort Grey40 glazing on it too!

2. The service ducts either side of the bulkhead in the Family Room upstairs, which was designed for 2x Evap. Cooling points to be ducted downstairs, are placed right above Floor Joists! How are they going to get the 550mm ductwork through with the joists in the way?

Vacuum rep called and we sorted out the Vacuum points and a site inspection prior to installation.

Got some great news regarding the rear fence. The owner has contacted me and will pay his half share.
The fence will be replaced this week.


Additional Awning window

Additional Awning window
(view from Kitchen bench area)

Cracked LH corner of Master Awning window

No comments:

Post a Comment