HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 172 - TV Antenna done

(Sun 17-04)
I decided that while the scaffolding was still up (not sure when it's coming down) that I would take the bull by the horns and do some work on the house, as nothing notable has occurred on site of late. Mind you I finished up in the dark, as I was rostered at work today also.
I installed a Clipsal (Digital only) UHF X-style 23 element Antenna (2ANUX23), mounted on a Clipsal roof mount base & mast for corrugated roofs (2ANTRPM)
It was relatively straight forward, using existing roofing tek screws to mount base, having only to use 1 extra tek screw and drilling hole for RG6 Quadshield Coax and putting silicone around coax in hole, crimping 'F' connector, securing it to Balun with rubber boot cover over the top and securing coax to pole with insulation tape - keeping my balance up top too. Unlike the Solar panel installer, I used a Spirit Level to get the mast straight, not hard at all!
I left 15mt of coax, coiled up in roof space above my sons bedroom for later cable run back to network enclosure.

Unlike the Solar panel installer,
I used a Spirit Level to get the mast straight!


Roof penetration with coiled RG6 coax


2 comments:

  1. Many people like to read articles and good articles can attract more people to read and help more people. This article is really a good article for any people to read. No matter men women or children, younger of older. This article is very meaningful from every aspect that is why I love your site. Thank you for giving us so good article. We will your blog support always.

    antenna installation melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It is fantastic information!! I will definitely share that with my readers!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    Melbourne antenna services

    ReplyDelete