HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 195 - Cabling/Pre-wiring startup

(Tue 10/05)
I am on 2 weeks leave and have my work cut out for me now. I originally told the builder that I would take approx. 2-3 days to complete my elaborate (OTT) cabling job. I now will have to reassess that as my Dad was to assist me but has had a heart attack and quad-bypass surgery (and doing well). The only way he can help me is by lending me his 'tradies' van - which he did without hesitation. Awesome.
Today I started the fitting of my cable conduits and TV wall mount supports between the studs. I also ran the TV aerial cable back to my cable ladder under the stair void - which I also installed today!

I also put in a 32mm conduit (complete with Telstra rope cable pull) from a void upstairs back to the cable ladder for any possible future cable runs.


Cable conduit & TV mount timber
supports between studs


 Cable ladder with TV wiring and 32mm
Conduit on LHS in under-stair cavity


 32mm Conduit in void on1st Floor Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment