HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 202 - Plumbers return & Cabling Completed ;)

(Tue 17/05)
Plumbers, builder and myself met up and I brought along all the fittings I am providing so the plumbers could fit the shower/bath mixers etc.
They also fitted the spa-pump internally, which made sense. I will just pack some acoustic insulation in the walls to dull down the noise.
Now cabling is completed, there is a total of 24x Cat6 cable points, 15x RG6 Coax F-Type points and 2x RJ12 telephone in sockets. I have pre-wired for Telstra & Optus both with Cat6 (phone) and RG6 (Cable TV)
A Grand total of 39 Cable runs plus the Digital TV Aerial, the longest run being 24mt (x4 runs)
I used a total of 418mt of Cat6 Cable and 268mt of RG6-Quadshield Coax Cable!

Cable run back to Cable Ladder in under-stairwell void


Cable Ladder with Telstra & Optus cables on LHS


Rear of Cable Ladder


Shower mixers fitted

No comments:

Post a Comment