HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 364 - Handover rescheduled

(Wed 26/10)

Handover was scheduled for today at 230pm. Builder said I could come early to have a look but then reneged and stuck to 230pm. I was met by his wife out front who stressed to me that he had to be home by 4pm to go out that evening to an important event. Doesnt give us much time for handover were my immediate thoughts. Didn't have a good feeling for the start. A few things weren't rectified from my list of defects which I got a little pissed off about, and let it be known. He got upset and then I started questioning sparkys reliability and ability. My wife added that we were already 11 weeks over contract date and that was it. He walked out and refused to settle, despite my appeal for calm.
There were faults on both sides but I never once lost my cool, I think this would have annoyed him somewhat.
Handover rescheduled for Thursday or Friday......maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment