HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 11 - busy, busy , busy

(Tue 08/11)

Trees got cut down at front yesterday to make way for the driveway on Thursday.
Ended up getting 2 trees cut down at front and 1 big and1 small at the rear. Looks denuded at the back though. Not sure I like it! It will grow on me, pardon the pun.

All the big things were moved in yesterday and today. Our big mother of a fridge took 2 hours to setup. Dad I I hired a Budget truck and did it all by ourselves. We had 3 pickup places to get all our furniture and belongings from. One as far as South Gippsland!

Got a quote from EziClean for their product to coat the glass shower screens and tiles in the showers, spa and all basins. Not cheap, but it is an amazing product and I know it works as we have it where we are now.

I am so tired. I will take more photos once the place is tidied up somewhat. Boxes everywhere and furniture not quite placed yet.

Heating commissioning put off until Friday now, due to bad weather. Apparently they may have to go onto roof, so they won't come if it is raining. New one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment