HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 105 - Inspection

My Builder mate met me on site to inspect prior to Frame Stage & Variation 1 payment, even though I will pay it anyway, regardless of what we find.
We discussed various items, including the Walk-in-Pantry window, which has been installed upside down! That's why it looked broken!
I have made notes which I will email Builder prior to him and I running through them on site.
Some of the notes include waterproofing/rustproofing Reo in concrete which had to be cut to make slab correct size in 2 locations and the sliding doors in the Living and Meals which have not been assembled correctly and have been damaged upon installation also. I am going to suggest to the Builder that we have the A&L Windows rep. meet on site to inspect their faulty/damaged product. (10/02)


Walk-in Pantry Window installed upside down!





No comments:

Post a Comment