HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 120 - Plumbers all roughed in for now

Fri (25/02) The neat & tidy plumbers have finished 'roughing-in' for now. Was a little disappointed that I didn't get an input into where the outdoor garden taps were to be located. Have spoken with the builder since and he assures me that I can add or change these.

Next week, the house should have the sisalation (wrap) on, ready for the brickies to start back to complete the brickwork areas. The cladding areas should be done soon also. The house should be 'locked-up' within the next 2 weeks I guess.

Am meeting up with builder on Tuesday morning to discuss various aspects of the build. I am also going to put in a few hours helping 'wrap' the house too. Good experience.

 Neatest plumbers I've ever seen!


  Neatest plumbers I've ever seen!


Outdoor gas point in Alfreco


Laundry plumbing


Outdoor tap, which will be moved
just around the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment