HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 106 - Site meeting to discuss issues

Builder called early to suggest meeting up today. (11/02) I hadn't even sent the email with the items to discuss on it yet, although I had drafted it.
Will meet up with Builder & A&L Windows rep. on Monday arvo to vent my dissatisfaction with their product.
Other issues discussed were agreed to by Builder or explained in simple terms I could understand.
Whilst I was on site, the Colorbond Gutter, Fascia& Valleys were delivered.
I then headed for the bank to make payment for Frame Stage and Variation 1 payments.

Drove past after bank to find the scaffolding going up!

Back on track now after Builder had a very taxing & sad week in his private life.


Colorbond Fascia & Guttering


Colorbond Valleys
 

Scaffold/Fall protection up
(note 2 windows removed temporarily)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment