HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 115 - Fallen branches removed

(20/02) I have had enough of waiting. After 8 weeks of non-communication, even after 2x registered letters to the owner of the vacant land behind me, I decided to cut down the large fallen branches, which damaged both ours and the other neighbours rear fence beyond repair. This was done with my Dad's help of course.
I will now get the fence repalced and issue a Fencing Notice promptly afterwards. If they don't respond to that, then I will be making a visit to the Magistrates Court to recover the cost of the fence, or part thereof. According to the Fences Act 1968. So there!


Before


 After

1 comment:

  1. How nice of them to get back to you to clean up their mess! Hope they actually give you the money to fix the fence so you don't have to go to court!

    Your house is looking good by the way!

    ReplyDelete