HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 258 - Staircase in

(Tue 12-07)

Builder called to check in and let me know that stairs were installed yesterday, so I just had to hobble up and take a look. Painters were there also. Looks good. Sparky has got the position of a couple of my LED stair lights wrong though, only the holes drilled so far. Emailed Builder already on that one.
Builder also emailed later today to say that the Kitchen and Vanities will be installed this week, some other carpentry work and the levelling out of the soil out back done this week also.
Next week, the Termiguard Part B (reticulation) will be done and in 2 weeks, the Garage Doors installed. In the mean time, the tilers will start.
All happening now. I intend to make payment next week for the 'Fixing Stage'.

I will not be visiting the site again this week, as my surgery is scheduled for Thursday 14/07

 Crappy image of the staircase
Note hole for LED light should be 300mm higher
(taken from an old iPhone 3G)

No comments:

Post a Comment