HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 265 - Another ambulance ride!

(Tue 19/07)

Had bad pain in my calf and leg post-op, including shortness of breath. Surgeon ordered me to get an ultrasound immediately, which came up positive for DVT in my leg, this then triggers a CT-PE scan, which came up positive for pulmonary embolism (blood clotting in lungs)
Code 1 Ambulance picked me up from imaging place and here I find myself at Epworth Eastern and here I shall remain to early next week.

I now have three goals I want to achieve before my 40th in September.
1. To walk unaided
2. To return to work
3. Move into our new home...of course!

More on the progress of the house next week.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope you'll recover soon. I've been trying to send messages through homeone but been getting problems that it all sat in my Outbox. All my messages never got to you.

    By the way my Buckingham, they've started the frame, just down the bottom. They are going to slow and seeing yours progressing so much it motivates me that I'll get there eventually.

    Take care and I hope you get well soon so you can go to your site to update us with your progress.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete