HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 61 - Retaining wall preparations

Today (27/12/2010) I finished work early and headed to pick up my tools and head to the site to prepare for the retaining wall construction down the North side of block.
I spent the afternoon digging up the 3x silt pits which had been buried after site was filled, after slab poured. Luckily they had been marked. One pit had been damaged by the weight of the dingo and I will have to replace it. Can't find any 300x300 square silt pits anywhere yet. They are all either 345x345 or 350x350.
I marked out with start and finish points and started digging a 300mm wide channel with the mattock along entire length. Also today I dug out the underground elec. conduit I requested from garage to portico and built a little cover for it and then buried it again, so that it will prevent any damage from further works in that vicinity.

 Silt pit unearthed



 Silt pit protected



Trenching in preparation for wall at rear



Another pit at rear of Alfresco with line
marked for agi-drain connection



No comments:

Post a Comment