HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 233 - Plaster 'stopping-up' done?

(Fri 17-06)
Plaster 'stopping-up' is complete - I think? Looks great now. Get a real feel for the room sizes now.

Builder called me and he sounded pretty sick. He asked me to visit site to meet up with Plumbers and locate the silt pit in front of Portico which I wanted moved. Plumbers were there to connect up downpipes to storm water and raise the 4x silt pits down the side. I am assuming they also connected up my socked agi-pipe to the silt pits. Will check it out.

The 75mm Cove cornice was delivered today also.

I also discovered what I think is missing brickwork above lintel out the back of the Laundry. Will query this one (see photo)
 

Bulkhead & plaster - side Alfresco


Garage plaster


Entertainment Bulkhead upstairs
(square finished)


Stairwell area
(note access door not cut-out)


 Laundry Bulkhead plaster



Looking towards Kitchen bench from Living

 

 Looking towards Front Door/Entry
(note square finished plasterwork)



 Missing brickwork above lintel?



75mm Cove Cornice delivered
 
 
 
Downpipe connected & Sewer 'breather'


another Downpipe connected
 


ditto!



still a bit of digging to do down this side



Sewer 'breather'


No comments:

Post a Comment