HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 247 - Wrap-up for week just passed......

(Fri 01-07)

 Yet another week passes......almost......5 weeks to go!

1. Rubbish skip full and still lots more rubbish piled up.

2. Painters apparently prepared for painting, which will not be started until stairs go in anyway.

3. Builder called and said stairs would not go in as scheduled next Mon 4th July. He also queried internal paint choices. Stairs won't go in for another fortnight!

4. Builder asked me to drop off our Kitchen sink to the cabinet maker (I am guessing that work has only just started on that side of things?)

5. I will be doing my plaster cut-outs for my TV/DATA/PHONE/SPEAKER points over the weekend. I was going to start them today but I guess I have lost interest with things progressing very little over the past weeks.

6. Builder sent notification for the 2nd last 25% 'Fixing Stage' payment. I am reluctant to pay this as the so-called 'Fixing Stage' is far from completed. Contract states that it is completed when:

'all internal cladding, architrave, skirting, doors, built-in shelves, baths, basins, troughs, sinks, cabinets and cupboards of a home are fitted and fixed in position'

Only the internal cladding (plaster), skirting, doors and 1x bath is in place. So you can see why I am unwilling to make payment yet.

1 comment:

  1. Get Rubbish Removal Eastern Suburbs Melbourne Services with the FREE quote facility. You will be satisfied from our services.

    ReplyDelete