HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 240 - Skirts/Architraves/Doors fitted

(Fri 24-06)

Internal doors/skirts/architraves were fitted today.

Weatherboards replaced the cement sheeting above read sliding door and 1 window as per my request. Looks better I think.

I also noticed a Telstra pit has been installed out the front. Not sure when that went in but am pretty happy about that. In order for Telstra to be connected, they have to bore beneath the road, as any new house can only have underground connections apparently, even though it came in overhead on the old house which was here. I have asked Builder to quote for this, as I am not prepared to spend a fortune just to get a Telstra line in. I have also pre-wired for Optus (overhead) and will connect up with them if Telstra want to rip me off to bore under the road and connect with them.



 Guest Bed skirting/doors/arcs done



  Laundry skirting/doors/arcs done



Weatherboards now above sliding door at rear



Weatherboards now above window at rear 



Telstra pit installed



 Large Manhole in Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment