HANDOVER SORTED - 1 year and 1 day!

Day 86 - Framing alterations & site visit

Drove past with some Gatorades for the boys and the Builder was there also, so I dropped in and he walked me through progress to date. Upstairs Yellow Tongue flooring was being installed as we walked around. He showed me where they had altered the fridge cavity as per my original instructions on the NBG Q&A document. (NBG drafting dept. let this one slip through - I didn't pick it up either!)
Builder said that all framing will up by next Thursday, weather permitting. The windows and trusses will be delivered by next weekend also.
Build moving along very well so far......

Fridge cavity altered to 1310mm width
(to allow for plaster & skirting boards)


4x4 supports posts on saddles for Alfresco
now installed where brick piers will be added later



Brickwork at Entry which was
re-done at my request

No comments:

Post a Comment